Dear Incoming Students in KSM, this is a post that concerns you / the International Center asked me to share with you:
Dear International Student,
welcome to the Fall Semester 2020-21.
We the International Center are organizing an “Orientation for all new International Students” event on Thursday the 15th of October at 17:00. This event will be hybrid, face to face for those students in Flensburg and online for our students that are still abroad.
Please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confirming if you will join Virtually (so that we can send you the link).
- Confirming if you will come physically because you are in Flensburg (then we can tell you the time and room number).
- Are you coming from a risk area?
- Have you been in Flensburg longer than 14 days by the 14th of October?
- Meet the other International students (Physically and Virtually)
- Go over the 5 steps: All the official things you need to do upon arrival in Flensburg
- registration at the citizens‘ office,
- bank account,
- health insurance,
- matriculation and
- residence permit
- Introduce the Campus Engel as well as the Media Team
- Present the integration and extracurricular activities
- “Moin Flensburg!” (weekly program)
- “Cooking Chef”cook together virtually!
- „Discover my country“
- “International Celebration”
- “Europa Macht Schule”, bringing Europe to the classroom
- Have a Questions and Answers session about non-academic issues:
- Visa or resident permit extension
- Financing your studies
- Working in Flensburg, etc.
We are looking forward to meeting with you!